HALAL IS NOT ONLY FOR FOOD, NOR IT IS ONLY FOR MUSLIMS, IT IS ABOUT HYGIENE!
Why Halal? (Benefits of Halal Certification)
- It helps grow customer base by attracting Halal conscious consumers.
- It helps increase exports by addressing needs of Halal consumer based countries.
- It also ensures that free of any cross-contamination as it requires hygienic practices and enhances the quality of your product.
- Some people believe that strict criteria of Halal Certification makes Halal food healthier and it enlists your products as healthy products.
- Halal Food Accounts for one fifth of the world food trade
- More than 1.8 billion consumers worldwide purchase halal food
- Halal food is an industry segment growing at $547 billion per annum